IT System Support - (SharePoint Experience Essential)
VANRATH is hiring an IT Systems Support Officer for one of NI's largest education sector organisations!
Experience in SharePoint is essential.
The working hours for this post are 36 Hours a week (Mon - Fri)
c£32,000 per annum + Holiday Pay + Pension
- Identify and document SharePoint best practice including metadata, access controls, retention schedules, storage locations, storage formats.
- Support colleagues with IT queries and share your IT skills/experience.
- Set up desktops and install necessary software.
- Manage user profiles in SharePoint Online.
- Produce SharePoint Online processes, and back end pages
- Strong SharePoint experience
- SQL experience beneficial
- Previous experience working alongside Business Analysts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath in the strictest confidence.
A few words below with candidates I have recently worked with to help them their next career move:
"I would definitely recommend Vanrath if you are looking to secure a new job opportunity. In particular, Shannon McGrath was very helpful, providing detailed information about the role and giving timely updates and reassurance throughout the entire process. Shannon made the whole experience very easy!"
"I had a great experience with Vanrath, and in particular the help provided by Shannon McGrath was first class! She was extremely thorough in helping me land a new job and gave me all the necessary information I needed prior to the interview and afterwards. Very friendly and approachable, and I would fully recommend Shannon to anyone that needs help finding work!"