Are you an experienced IT Systems Officer? Do you have experience in Cloud technologies, SCCM, and Server Management?
I am delighted to be partnering, once again, with one another local organisation, on the hunt for an IT Systems Officer on an permanent basis, based out of Newry
This role is offering a package of up to £36,298 + Holiday & additional pension package
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have experience in;
- End point Management (SCCM & MEM)
- Server Management (Windows and Linux)
- Systems Management including email, Database and Web Systems
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Management
- Hosting Infrastructure Management (SANs and Virtual Server infrastructure)
- Cloud Systems Management e.g. Microsoft 365
The successful candidate will also need to hold a Level 5 (or higher) qualification in a relevant subject area.
The Post holder will Work as part of the IT Systems team assisting the IT Systems Manager in the design and management of the client's Server, Endpoint and Cloud systems The post-holder will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of client systems and direct the wider IT support team to maintain and support these systems.
As the IT Systems Officer, you will:
- Contribute to the technical design, installation, configuration, support and administering of the client's IT Systems including:
- Server and Storage infrastructure including Cloud
- Server hosting and management including Cloud
- End point deployment and management
- Database, Email and Web Systems,
- Microsoft Applications including Office 365
- Systems Management including: Virtual Learning Environment, Portals and Business Information Management and Building Management systems
- Unified Communications System Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- License Server Systems
- Examinations Systems.
- Monitor and report on all aspects of IT System usage to include availability and performance of critical systems.
- Contribute to the design, specifications, installations, configurations, day to day maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of applications and systems.
- Ensure the highest level of system performance and availability is achieved through effective planning and management.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.