IT Systems Officer (Belfast) (Hybrid) (32-34k)
- Job Reference: JPR09112023
- Job Title: IT Systems Officer
- Salary: £32-34,000 pa plus holidays and pension
- Based: Belfast City Centre - Hybrid - 2 days on site pw
- Contract: FTC - 2 years
There is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door within a top public sector organisation. Engineers here praise the culture and work life balance. It's a positive team doing some great work within IT modernisation, and they're looking for an IT Systems Officer to join their team.You'll be joining an experienced 2nd and 3rd line team of IT engineers to manage their IT infrastructure.
What's in it for you?
- £32-34,000 pa
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hybrid working - 2 days on site pw
- 3rd level experience is desirable.
- Strong professional experience of Server Management - troubleshooting, logs, etc.
- Strong experience of Windows Servers and HyperV.
- Experience of Cloud and On prem services
- Strong IT Support background
What you'll do as an IT Systems Officer
- Assist in the management of server infrastructure - physical and virtual
- Monitor and resolve issues with the server infrastructure following organisational reporting / processes.
- Infrastructure configuration.
- Collaborate within a wide and varied team of IT professionals - Sever Engineers, Network Engineers, IT Support etc.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Systems Officer job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.