Looking for your next career step and want to get into an exciting role that has amazing exposure to a huge variety of tech stacks and are keen to develop your skills? This might be a great opportunity for a next step in your career.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Holiday Package
- Life Assurance
- Full and continuous training
- One to one supervision and guidance
This Client works in one of the highest demanding industries and plays a key part in providing the best support in order to aid the construction and interior fit-out sectors. Their key target day to day is reaching client expectations and providing the best service possible, our client understands the importance of building strong customer relationships. They provide key solutions involved in the ever growing construction sector and the right candidate will receive advanced training on their own internal system.
The client has currently built up a well established and enabled team, this is a great opportunity to learn from a great training program and wealth of knowledge within the team.
The Ideal Person
If you've 3-4+ years' experience working in a similar role with a background in Internal IT Support and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more hands on role to get involved in the ever-growing construction sector:
- Maintenance of Windows Server domains and Domain Controllers
- Azure Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Network Topology, VPN, Firewalls,
- Experience in Server support and management
As a Systems Engineer, you will:
- Support and maintenance of IT systems supporting existing services
- Administer, support, configure, maintain and monitor the Group's Microsoft Servers, including Active Directory, Group Policy, Printer Server and other back office systems
- Assist with the planning, installation and maintenance of software, hardware and IT systems in liaison with the IT Manager
- Producing service supporting documentation for the end user
- Administer, support and monitor the Group's security, Firewalls, Internet Access, AntiVirus and VPNs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.