VANRATH Recruitment is happy to be working with a renowned construction and DIY materials supplier in Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man.
Due to the company's continuing growth, they are seeking an IT Systems and Compliance officer to join their team in Belfast. The business has a fantastic company culture, a good work-life balance, and reasonable working hours! (Stated below)
The ideal candidate will help manage and assist with the day-to-day operations of the IT department, as well as mentoring and coaching team members. The Officer will be responsible for reporting to the head of IT & Digital.
- GDPR compliance (upkeep of data registers, completing data protection, impact assessments when required)
- Preparation for internal and external IT related audits
- Conducting regular information security reviews (end of life systems, multifactor authentication)
- Develop and deliver IT training and inductions (such as standards and procedures)
- Response planning and testing for (Business continuity, Cyber incidents, disaster recovery)
- Ability to operate alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced setting
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Experience in the following is a bonus: Windows Servers, PowerShell, Office 365, ITIL, Report writing including Power BI, GDPR (Data Protection)
- Communication, organisational and time management systems
For further information on this or any other Business Analyst positions in Belfast or Northern Ireland, please apply using the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the utmost confidentiality.
LinkedIn: Rachel Boyle
5 Star review
"I would highly recommend Rachel Boyle. I worked with Rachel to find the next best role in my career. She clearly understood through conversation and my CV what I was looking for and worked with me to find the position that I wanted.
Rachel was very easy to communicate with and was diligent in her approach from the initial search to securing my new job.
I am very happy with the service received from Rachel and VANRATH.