An IT Systems and Compliance officer is required to join a well-known supplier of home improvement and building supplies in Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man. Despite the fact that the company's main office is in Belfast, they do offer a hybrid role for this position.
The ideal candidate will have experience with computer systems and a degree in information technology. When they join the team, they will help manage and support the IT department's day-to-day operations, as well as mentor and coach team members. The Officer is in charge of communicating all important information to the head of IT and Digital.
- GDPR compliance (upkeep of data registers, completing data protection, impact assessments when required)
- Preparation for internal and external IT related audits
- Conducting regular information security reviews (end of life systems, multifactor authentication)
- Develop and deliver IT training and inductions (such as standards and procedures)
- Response planning and testing for (Business continuity, Cyber incidents, disaster recovery)
- Ability to operate alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced setting
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in computer systems
- Experience in the following is a bonus: Windows Servers, PowerShell, Office 365, ITIL, Report writing including Power BI
- Communication, organisational and time management systems
- Have worked in GDPR Compliance/ Data protection, completed internal/external audits, developed and delivered IT training and inductions (Not essential but Desirable)
Competitive Salary up to 45K
Hybrid working (2-3 days at home)
Salary/Benefits within the first year of employment
For further information on this or any other Business Analyst positions in Belfast or Northern Ireland, please apply using the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the utmost confidentiality.
LinkedIn: Rachel Boyle