IT Systems Administrator - (SharePoint)
VANRATH is hiring an IT Support Officer for one of NI's largest third sector organisations!
Experience in Sharepoint is a must! - 35 Hours a week (Mon - Fri)
An exciting role with a varied day-to-day.
Initial 6 month contract with opportunity for a permanent position following this.
£25,000 per annum + Holiday Pay + Pension
Ideal Person -working knowledge and experience in:
- MS Server OS
- MS Exchange
- Microsoft 365
- SharePoint - creating a SharePoint, maintaining SP sites, permissions for SP sites etc.
- Identify and document SharePoint best practice including metadata, access controls, retention schedules, storage locations, storage formats.
- Support colleagues with IT queries and share your IT skills/experience
- Manage sites e.g., Creation and deletion of sites.
- Set up desktops and install necessary software
- Manage user profiles in SharePoint Online.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector / ICT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250