IT Systems Administrator - (SharePoint)
VANRATH is hiring an IT Support Officer for one of NI's largest third sector organisations!
Experience in Sharepoint is a must! - 35 Hours a week (Mon - Fri)
£25,000 per annum + Holiday Pay + Pension
- Identify and document SharePoint best practice including metadata, access controls, retention schedules, storage locations, storage formats.
- Support colleagues with IT queries and share your IT skills/experience
- Manage sites e.g., Creation and deletion of sites.
- Set up desktops and install necessary software
- Manage user profiles in SharePoint Online.
- Be proficient in the use and administration of SharePoint.
- Have experience in IT support - setting up hardware and installing software
- Be able to investigate problems in systems, computers
- Be able to collate data from depositories and provide basic reporting.
- Have a Driver's Licence
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector / ICT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250