Would you like to work part-time hours for a 3rd sector organisation as an IT Systems Administrator? This role is circa. 17.5hours per week.
VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a leading charity based in Belfast/Derry, to appoint an IT Systems Administrator to maintain a range of information systems within the organisation and to manipulate data to produce meaningful management information.
If you have experience with Excel, Microsoft Servers and Configuring IT Devices, please get in touch.
This role is at £20,828.00 per annum (pro-rata).
- Creating, maintaining, and updating Management Information Systems for the achievement of targets in line with organisational strategy.
- Collating and manipulating data to provide timely and accurate reports and management information.
- Developing and communicating procedures which ensure consistency across a range of systems.
- Supporting the IT Manager in troubleshooting basic technical issues and providing first line support.
The Ideal Person:
- 2 A levels / NVQ level 3 qualification OR equivalent plus 2 years' experience of working with IT Systems
5 years' experience of working with IT Systems.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT public sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath in the strictest confidence.
A few words below with candidates I have recently worked with to help them their next career move:
"I would definitely recommend Vanrath if you are looking to secure a new job opportunity. In particular, Shannon McGrath was very helpful, providing detailed information about the role and giving timely updates and reassurance throughout the entire process. Shannon made the whole experience very easy!"
"Shannon McGrath was exceptional; she made care to stay in touch and inform me of any updates. She not only did this, but she also gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you Shannon for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.!"