VANRATH are pleased to be working with a diversified investment group that have been built up over the course of the past five decades. Their team consists of a highly experienced group of business professionals, that are aiming to expand their IT contingent within the business.
The Ideal Person
- Working knowledge of Active Directory Administration
- Working knowledge of Office 365 applications
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in IT support
- Knowledge of basic MS SQL Admin is desirable
- Awareness of Powershell Automation is desirable
The post holder will provide IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide support to the IT Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Windows desktop support
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues across applications
- Manage office 365 configuration
- Liaise with 3rd party application suppliers
- Maintain records of users and equipment
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.