VANRATH is delighted to be collaborating with a global health organisation as they expand their IT support team. This is a fantastic chance for an IT Operational Support Specialist to join a creative IT company.
- Perform administration routine daily for the company's software platforms
- Carry out customer support actions related to the company's software platforms and other software developed in-house
- Help complete training manuals for customers
- Guarantee all documentation is accurately and fully complaint
- Adherence to the company's Positive Work Environment Policies, Health & Safety procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
The Ideal Person
- Computer Science or Science related qualification of a higher-level
- A good knowledge of statistical data sets
- Customer support experience
- Relational database experience
- Previous experience in controlled, real-life situations with testing of databases before going live
- Third-level qualification in a related subject
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.