VANRATH are delighted to be working closely with a leading public body organisation to appoint an ICT Support Officer on a fixed term basis.
The successful post holder will provide a comprehensive ICT support service to the organisation as part of the existing helpdesk facility.
Starting Salary of £27,000 - £32,000 per annum, Generous Holiday Package and Pension Scheme included.
One of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. They work hard for their customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Their work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
The Ideal Person will have:
- Microsoft Azure configuration and administration
- Azure Virtual Desktop;
- Microsoft Office 365 administration;
- Windows 10 Operating Systems
- PC hardware technical knowledge;
- Knowledge of ITSM service model
- Driving License & Access to Vehicle Required
- User Support
- Provide ICT support for all the organisations
- Provide basic training to users in the use of their work issued ICT equipment (including desktop PCs, laptops, tablet devices, desk phones and mobile phones).
- Diagnose, resolve and document issues logged by users via the ICT Job Ticket software.
- Under direction of the ICT Technical Manager investigate the root cause of problems, document, and communicate any identified fixes to the ICT Technical Manager.
- Work with the ICT Technical Manager to ensure that recurring issues are given relevant focus and escalated to problem management as appropriate.
- Liaise as appropriate with ICT suppliers to troubleshoot and resolve user ICT issues (telecommunications companies, business application providers and ICT support contractors).
- Prepare ICT equipment for use at conferences, ensuring that staff are provided with appropriate instructions and passwords to enable them to use the equipment.
- Provide technical advice to conference planning teams.
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Project Management & IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence. Peter.Brittain@vanrath.com or 02890330250