Are you experienced IT Support staff looking for a new opportunity within a new sector? Are you interested in working with one of Northern Irelands largest Public Sector bodies in their IT Support Service?
£20,000 - £25,000 + Holiday Pay & Pension
The client responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective primary and secondary education services are available to meet the needs of children and young people, and support for the provision of efficient and effective youth services.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will provide support to staff through resolution of IT Service desk calls and any other support duties required in the ICT Support Service. Skills Required;
- Experience of using standard MSOffice/MS365 suite eg Word, Excel
- Experience of Win10
- Able to carry equipment eg computers, monitors, small printers etc.
- Use of a vehicle to visit sites and work in other ICT offices across EA as and when required.
- Willingness to learn, able to follow instructions and complete tasks to timescale.
- Experience of setting up and supporting computers in a work environment & any previous service desk experience - Desirable
As the ICT Support Officer, you will:
- Log IT Service desk calls from users, assist with resolution where possible or assign & escalate to the most suitable IT officer. Complete any service desk calls as assigned from 2nd line service desk operators.
- Assist with setup and issue of replacement computers or computers for new staff.
- Assist with relocation of computer systems as required between offices.
- Assist with update and maintenance of users and computers on Active Directory and assets on KACE.
- Assist with organising and facilitating the disposal scheme and secure scrappage.
- Visit sites and work in other ICT offices to provide IT support when required.
- To carry out any required daily administration duties.
- Any other duties as required by the ICT Support Service.
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 2 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"