This is an opportunity to join a leading independent electricity generator in the United Kingdom and Ireland. They possess a substantial and diverse asset portfolio that encompasses a variety of technologies and income streams associated with energy production and grid balancing.
- Provide technical support to staff on-site and remotely
- installing and maintaining hardware
- Server and network upgrades
- Automating current infrastructure
- Working with the wider UK IT team to deliver improvements
The Ideal Person
- Cisco networking experience is essential
- VMWare knowledge is essential
- Windows server experience
- Previous experience in an IT Support role
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.