VANRATH are pleased to be working with a top Service Provider as they expand their IS Service Support Team. My client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team that will be responsible for managing end-user experience and desktop environments.
The IT Support Engineer will provide support to on site and remote users and will ideally have had previous experience of at least 2nd line support. It allows for Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 from home). 36.25 hours weekly.
- Responding to service desk enquiries
- End user support
- Hardware maintenance
- Diagnosing computer and application faults
- Desktop: Windows, Office 365, Exchange & Outlook
- Server: Active Directory, Virtual Servers, Storage Technologies
- Active Directory Administration
- Network patching
- TCP/IP knowledge
- Full driving license required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.