THE CLIENT - IT Support Analyst
My client is in need of an IT Support Analyst on a contract basis. The appointed IT Support Analyst will provide IT Infrastructure and Application support through effective incident, service request, problem and change management to end-users at agreed service levels. The successful IT Support Analyst will maintain an effective IT operations environment by carrying out planned and remedial work as needed to maintain the defined service levels.
- Manage all application relevant incidents, problems, service requests and change requests
- Build a good working knowledge of the IT environment in order to achieve higher levels of 'first time fix'
- Provide advice and guidance to users around IT service use
- Develop and maintain support documentation including knowledge base and configuration documentation following agreed procedures
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject(s) and at least 3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Experience of supporting MS Windows Desktop, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Office Applications
- Demonstrates excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users;
- Good communication, time management and organizational skills;
£150+ a day
I have been recruiting in the Belfast IT market for the past 6 years. I have helped first time contractors become career contractors, whilst ensuring the best, most secure and innovative contracts are also available to those experienced contractors looking for their next challenge.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google:
"Orla is one of the best contract recruiters I have worked with; she is professional, considerate and trustworthy and I would highly recommend her to any contractor. "
"Since I started my career in software engineering VANRATH have continuously provided me with great opportunities within the industry…They are extremely reliable when it comes to payments (for contractors) and act as a safety buffer around client invoicing. Orla Fitzsimons has been my go-to contact for all new opportunities and queries around current client engagements. She has been extremely professional and helpful, and I would highly recommend contacting her if you're interested in the contracting market."
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…