This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team dedicated to the receipt, evaluation, scheduling, installation & validation of IT and technical resources for all College systems to ensure that our systems are as best enabled for delivery and provision of IT Services. This is a 3 month ongoing position, with potential for permanent placement.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package of £20,000 - £22,000 plus holiday & pension.
The client is the main provider of higher and further education and training across a diverse catchment area serving a population of over 429,000 from our campuses in Ballymena, Ballymoney, Coleraine, Magherafelt and Newtownabbey. We provide students with a life-changing, supportive and innovative experience; equipping them with the skills to compete successfully in the global workplace and meet the needs of local industry and employers.
The Ideal Person
As an IT Support Analyst with the College, you will deliver an efficient and effective IT technical and operational support service, providing excellent Customer Service to enhance the student experience and provide a first-class business service. You will also participate in assigned Project/Process improvement activities. Skillset required;
- Proven experience in an IT support role in an IT support team
- Experience troubleshooting in a Windows Desktop environment
- Applicants must have a Level 3 qualification in IT / Computing
- Ability to travel between college sites
As the IT Support Analyst, you will;
- Efficient and effective central College IT Service Desk across the relevant campuses
- Relevant support and advice to lecturing staff and students regarding the use of IT hardware and software across the relevant campuses
- Provision of IT technical support for examinations across the relevant campuses
- To provide a stable technical infrastructure through efficient and effective IT Operations services
- Auditing of IT equipment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.