THE CLIENT - IT Support Analyst (Grad Program)
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Graduate to join an exceptional IT Support Analyst Graduate Programme. This is an exciting opportunity to receive dedicated training for the first 12 months of your role, in order to become a highly effective and regarded IT Support Analyst. The appointed IT Support Analyst will learn the client's products and learn to interface with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity that offers full support to the right Graduate who wishes to exceed.
- Keep up with new features and issues and providing quality feedback to our development team regarding active issues and trends.
- Build/maintain client-facing documentation on our various products and services.
- Troubleshoot problems with our products or the client's configuration to arrive at a resolution.
- Answer product questions and clearly explain technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience in a fast-paced environment.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- A record of academic achievement - 2:2 classification and above
- Self-managed self-starter, confident and accountable for their work
- Must love people, be positive, energetic and empathetic, with a strong desire to help others
- Attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently
£20,000 - £22,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs (contract or permanent) in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…