IT Solution Architect - Belfast - Health (£48k)
- Job Reference: JPR08112023
- Job Title: IT Solution Architect
- Salary: Band 8a - 48,500k pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre
- Contract: Temp - 4 months initially.
There is a great opportunity for an IT Solution Architect to help with the digitisation of the prescription journey in health to an online streamlined process. This will have a huge day to day impact to the lives of not just health professionals, but also all that rely on our health-care services. This migration will have its challenges with many IT systems, organisations and stakeholders having to come together.
What's in it for you?
- £48,500k pa
- Mon-Fri 9-5 (Organisation known for excellent work life balance)
- 3 days onsite / 2 days WFH
The client is responsible for delivering safe, timely, high quality and cost-effective care. Alongside that our client has a higher purpose - to improve health and well-being and reduce inequalities by using their size as a force for good and working in partnerships with other organisations such as those responsible for housing and education.
- Experience of leading technical design and delivery
- Solution/Technical IT architecture experience
- Use of design frameworks e.g.TOGAF.
- Collaborated with a range of stakeholders to tailor design outcomes
- Worked with a broad range of tech with ability to problem solve, adapt and keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Delivered option appraisals to identify the most appropriate technical solution for programmes or projects, including assessment of financial impact.
- Understand the role of technology in the health sector.
What you'll do as an IT Solution Architect
- Lead the strategic technical design of IT solutions.
- Develop technical solution options to digitise the prescription journey.
- Document strategies and analyse a range of options in support of the business case and provide a recommendation on the technical work streams within the project and the impact on other areas both inside and outside of the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Solution Architect job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.