IT Service Management Analyst - Belfast (26k)
- Job Reference: JPR160124
- Job Title: IT Service Management Analyst
- Salary: £26,000 pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre - Hybrid
- Contract: Temp - this is a 3-month rolling contract, high likelihood of ongoing extensions or a move to perm
- Hours: 37.5 pw / Mon-Fri / 9-5.
We are looking for an IT Service Management Analyst for a housing organisation within the public sector. Their IT Infrastructure encompasses the IT Support team responsible for the maintenance and assistance of general IT issues/queries, and they are looking to add an experienced IT Service Management Analyst to the team.
What's in it for you?
- £26,000 pa
- Holiday pay
- Hybrid working
VANRATH are partnering with a housing organisation who have an IT department of around 100 staff including IT Support, Server Engineers, Network Engineers, Project Managers etc. The IT Service Management Analyst position lies within the support team responsible for general assistance to resolve issues with the IT Network that could include their telephony systems or their reporting database of incident reports etc.
- IT Degree/HND or similar
- IT support experience
- Experience of service requests / incident management
- Experience of managing, organising, assigning, escalating service requests
- Strong communicator, positive team player
- Key eye for detail and proactive problem solver
What you'll do as an IT Service Management Analyst
- Incident and Service Request Management
- Asset management
- IT Infrastructure Support
- Develop IT service processes
For further information on this IT Service Management Analyst vacancy, or any other IT job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.