Immediately Available - Health Service IT Support- Experience of phone logging and portal call triaging.
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our HSCNI client in the recruitment of an IT Support Officer to join their highly skilled ICT Support Service team on an initial 9 month contract with a view to extend beyond that and can be based at onsite with a view to be remote.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland and provide essential services across all communities. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
- Service requesting and liaising with IT Assist
- Ticket / Request logging on behalf of organisation staff
- User follow-up and verification of Covid desktops.
- Institute wide asset verification
- On site surveys
- Asset collection
- Administration and record keeping in relation to organisation IT assets
- Related branch and finance administration duties resulting from changed IT Assist pricing
The Ideal Person will have experience:
- Installation and support of desktop equipment and related peripherals,
- Providing IT Support to users
- First line support on IT Service Desk
£20,000 - £21,892 + Holiday Pay and Pension
For further information on this vacancy, or any other similar jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…