Are you a fledgling Service Desk professional, with previous experience in Active Directory and have a willingness to learn on the job? Then look no further!
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 4 - £22,549 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for a Shared Service centre offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in a Service Desk / 1st Line Support Environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory & MS Exchange
- Experience in providing customer support
- ITIL Desirable
As the Operations Technician, you will:
- Log incidents and service requests received by telephone, email or via the vFire portal from Health Service staff and third party suppliers
- Provide first level resolution services for a number of systems (e.g. Active Directory password resets, Samsung activations and password resets, creating email addresses and managing mailbox permissions using MS Exchange etc.)
- Liaise with customers to acquire the necessary details regarding logged incidents and service requests
- Liaise with second level support teams and third party suppliers to ensure incidents and service requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Publish notifications about service outages to customers
- Monitor the progress of incidents and service requests that are the responsibility of the Service Desk and action in order to meet SLA targets
- Manage incident escalations
- Provide technical expertise, feedback and guidance to customers
- Produce incident status reports and assemble these for distribution to relevant managers on a monthly, quarterly or ad hoc basis as appropriate
- Undertake any other duties of a similar nature and appropriate to the grade as may be assigned by the Service Desk Manager
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.