IT Service Desk Manager (40K) (Hybrid) (12 Month FTC) (Portadown)
VANRATH is delighted to be assisting an international electrical appliance manufacturing client with the recruitment of a Service Desk Lead (Maternity Cover) based out of Portadown, on a 12 Month FTC.
£40,000 - £43,000 (DOE) - Hybrid Working (2 Days from home)
The Ideal Person
- Experience of working within a similar capacity for a Service Desk.
- Technical competence as a L2 IT support technician.
- Extensive experience with managing a service desk team
- Drive a culture of service excellence within the team providing the necessary leadership and support to ensure a high level of proactive customer service is always delivered.
- Supervise and participate in the provision of 1st and 2nd line technical support for all our services with the knowledge and skills to provide first-time-fix call resolution ensuring that they are completed within agreed SLA's.
- Follow up the status of incidents on behalf of customers and communicate progress in a timely manner, Ensure timely communications with customers.
- Schedule the team workload to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Supervise the recording, triaging and classification of Incidents & Service Requests to ensure that the ITIL incident management process is adhered to.
- Lead in the management of High Severity Support Incidents and communication with end users relating to the availability of the live service, ensuring coordination of resolving team/parties.
- Produce and contribute to the development of reports management KPI,s.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors and escalate when necessary to ensure timely resolutions.
- Assist the IT Service Delivery Manager with the development of IT Service strategy.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Contract in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlin Scollan in the strictest confidence.