Are you an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst? Are you looking for a step into the legal sector? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a experienced Service Desk analyst with a breadth of experience in WIN10, MS365, ServiceNow & Azure. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Our client is offering a generous remuneration package of £22,000 - £23,500 dependent on experience + competitive benefit package.
Our client is one of the world's leading international law firms, joining the Alternative Legal Services (ALT), a fully-integrated and integral part of our client's internal network. They offer innovative, market-leading solutions in respect of high-volume, document-intensive legal work. By combining cutting-edge technology with legal expertise, we have created a cost-competitive, bespoke offering which is tailored to their clients' requirements.
The Ideal Person
- Proven experience of working in an IT service desk role in a large professional services environment
- Have up-to-date working knowledge of hardware, software, servers, networking, infrastructure, firewall configuration and administrative technical and troubleshooting skill.
- Experience with investigating and analysing Windows 10, Worksite/Filesite 9.3 Microsoft Office 2010/16 Expert, Interaction, Symantec Enterprise Vault, CompareDocs, AirWatch, Intune, BigHand.
- Experience in working with Azure / Hybrid environment.
- Knowledge of WIN 10, Surface pro 4, screens, monitors, printers and their functions as well as experience on BOYD support.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application support with strong skills needed on Outlook and Windows 10.
- Experience with M365 , OneDrive, Sharepoint, MS Teams.
- Good technical understanding of communication tools (iphone, MS Teams, email) and systems issues.
- ITIL Foundation Certified an advantage
- First point of contact for all IT incidents/requests/questions via ServiceNow, phone, email, the IT portal and handling walk-ups.
- Professionally handle all tickets offered to the Service Desk with the objective of gaining an understanding of the customers incident/request and offering the appropriate support in a timely manner.
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing tickets offered to the Service Desk are recorded correctly into tickets in ServiceNow at the time of receiving the information.
- Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and relevant questioning and steadfastly document all the investigative actions and the outcome within the ticket prior to resolving or re-assigning.
- Carry out Service Desk specific daily operational actions as and when assigned.
- Monitor ServiceNow ticket queue throughout your shift to pick up new tickets or updates and react to them proactively and appropriately.
- Provide customers with updates at least every 24 hours during every shift to ensure they are kept fully up-to-date of the status and progression of their tickets.
- Understand and comply to all documented processes & procedures and ensure full awareness and adherence to all IT knowledge articles, to Company Policies and IT Security requirements.
- Develop and maintain good communication with all colleagues and all applicable IT contacts throughout ensuring sharing of current IT situations, knowledge, procedures and processes.
- Be available to work in accordance with current pre-set shift patterns but be expectant of some changes due to the Service Desk flexibility to meet company requirements.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Management job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…