VANRATH is delighted to be collaborating with a highly reputable and successful logistics company as they expand their IT team. This is a fantastic chance for an IT Service Delivery Manager to expand their skill set and grow in this company through the many opportunities in holds.
- Competitive salary
- Employee perks
- 31 days holiday per year
- Fully funded health care cash plan
The successful candidate will:
- Guarantee IT infrastructure and security projects are on schedule & completed on time
- Ensure effective delivery of IT support across the group by co-ordinating all sections of the IT support desk.
- Build relationships in position to ensure that requirements are met regularly
- Ensure IT and Security projects are scheduled and completed on time
- Work closely with other areas of the IT Department to support the delivery of new IT applications and to ensure all support documentation is current
The Ideal Person
The ideal person will have:
- A broad technical knowledge, support desk
- Support desk experience,
- IT Infrastructure experience
- Previous IT management experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience managing helpdesk ticketing systems
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of virtualisation, networking, firewalls, switching, security technologies.
- ITIL v 3 or 4 certification or experience
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.