Are you an experienced Business Analyst with in-depth knowledge of the Fintech industry and the whole software development lifecycle?
My client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their growing team within the world's financial, energy and commodities market. Globally, they are a leading provider of services and work with clients such as banks, insurance companies, pension and hedge funds, energy producers and many others.
The Technical Business Analyst (TBA) will collaborate closely with the Business, Corporate, and Technology teams to elicit, comprehend, and document Functional and Non-Functional needs.
The ideal candidate will be able to leverage sophisticated business principles while also making sure that user stories, milestones, and road maps are used to effectively capture requirements. Complex Order Management and Deal Management Systems, including interaction with Enterprise Services and third-party Systems, will be the focus of the TBA's effort.
The TBA will examine, comprehend, and model the company's current business procedures before making recommendations for enhancements that will increase the procedures' efficacy.
- Required to design models and reports that provide interpretation and insights into company data
- Work closely with business product owners, analysts, and developers
- Hold meetings to discuss potential answers and challenges.
- Hold Client meetings
- Use data science to find and analyse problems
- Help the team realise the importance of focus and the delivery of each milestone and each release so that the project is delivered on time
To apply you should have the following:
- A good academic background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business or IT related fields)
- Domain Knowledge of capital market asset classes (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, commodities, etc),
- Have led projects through the SDLC in the past, either in a technical role or in the Fintech Industry
- Skilled at implementing Agile techniques
- Proven track record of completing multiple long-term projects
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work, and manage time in order to maximise efficiency and fulfil strict deadlines.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.