One of the major financial derivatives exchanges and trading organisations in the world is looking for an IT Senior Execution Manager to join their team.
The ideal applicant will have at least five years of experience working as a business analyst or release manager, preferably in the Fintech or finance industries.
To transition their company to the Google Cloud Platform, the client is undergoing a significant transformation (GCP).
The partnership has obtained sizeable funding for their transition and will provide their staff with training and support as well as opportunities for future promotion.
The ideal candidate will be a technical expert who will direct teams that deliver IT projects involving a variety of stakeholders, including developers, quality assurance, business owners, operations, and different IT management groups. They will be in charge of adhering to the project's schedule, staying within the allocated budget, and meeting deadlines.
- Oversees the execution of numerous project streams while collaborating with senior staff and management on several medium-sized projects.
- Accountable for highly integrated design change and troubleshooting activities
- Performs or assists with business analysis on a regular basis.
- Performs basic project management duties while also collaborating on larger projects with other project managers.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a Business Analytic Degree or an IT related degree
- Experience of working and managing projects throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- A history in consulting, as well as experience with infrastructure technology or security projects, is a bonus
- The candidate must have strong business judgement, as well as the ability to direct and analyse others work while maintaining a collaborative team atmosphere
- Experience in technology project management (TPM) or IT project management, as well as strong business analytic needs solicitation skills
- Hybrid Working (Advised to visit the office 2 days a week)
- Pension contribution
- On target bonus off (+10%)
- Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care (unlimited check-ups, polishes, and X-rays)
- Up to 540£ towards annual gym memberships
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.