Do you want to advance to a senior position and have at least 6+ years of experience as a business analyst or release manager who has participated in project management activities in previous roles? Prior experience working for a fintech, or financial institution is necessary.
A significant change is being made at my client's company so that it may operate on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). For their change, the partnership has acquired significant funding, and as part of this effort, they will train and educate its employees and open up prospects for future promotions.
The ideal candidate will be a technical expert who will direct teams that deliver IT projects involving a variety of stakeholders, including developers, quality assurance, business owners, operations, and different IT management groups. They will be in charge of adhering to the project's schedule, staying within the allocated budget, and meeting deadlines.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a Business Analytic Degree or an IT related degree
- Experience of working and managing projects throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- A history in consulting, as well as experience with infrastructure technology or security projects, is a bonus
- The candidate must have strong business judgement, as well as the ability to direct and analyse others work while maintaining a collaborative team atmosphere
- Experience in technology project management (TPM) or IT project management, as well as strong business analytic needs solicitation skills
- Hybrid Working (Advised to visit the office 2 days a week)
- Pension contribution
- On target bonus off (10-15%)
- Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care (unlimited check-ups, polishes, and X-rays)
- Up to 540£ towards annual gym memberships
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.