VANRATH Recruitment is honoured to be assisting the world's largest financial derivatives exchange and trading organisation in their search for an IT Senior Execution Manager to join their team.
The candidate should have at least 5 year's experience in a Business Analyst or Release Manager role; experience working in a Fintech, or financial organisation is desired.
The client is undergoing a major transformation to move their business to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The partnership has secured substantial funds for their transformation and will train and educate their employees, as well as create opportunities for future promotion.
The ideal applicant will be a technical specialist who will play a hands-on role in directing teams responsible for delivering IT projects involving a wide range of stakeholders, including developers, quality assurance, business owners, operations, and various IT management groups. They will be in charge of meeting deadlines, staying under budget, and keeping the project on track.
- Oversees the execution of numerous project streams while collaborating with senior staff and management on a number of medium-sized projects.
- Accountable for highly integrated design change and troubleshooting activities
- Performs or assists with business analysis on a regular basis.
- Performs basic project management duties while also collaborating on larger projects with other project managers.
- 2:1 or equivalent in a Business Analytic Degree or an IT related degree
- Experience of working and managing projects throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- A history in consulting, as well as experience with infrastructure technology or security projects, is a bonus
- The candidate must have strong business judgement, as well as the ability to direct and analyse others work while maintaining a collaborative team atmosphere
- Experience in technology project management (TPM) or IT project management, as well as strong business analytic needs solicitation skills
- Hybrid Working (Advised to visit the office 2 days a week)
- Pension contribution
- On target bonus off (+10%)
- Private Medical care
- Private Dental Care (unlimited check-ups, polishes, and X-rays)
- Up to 540£ towards annual gym memberships
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.