One of the top professional services firms in the UK and Ireland is looking for a Licensing and Contracts Senior Associate to join their Belfast team. The company offers a large selection of audit, tax, and consultancy services. They offer their clients the greatest tools and information to support the success of their business, assist them in managing their taxes, advise them on how to adapt to changing circumstances, etc.
The ideal candidate should have three years of industry experience in a fintech or software company; contract experience is an advantage but is not required. You will work as part of the licensing and contracts team to play a role in the delivery of projects and engage with various stakeholders. Although it is not necessary, it is important to want to work in this setting if you have never held a position with a title comparable to the one above.
- Collaborating and building relationships with clients and third parties
- Ability to deliver global projects
- Self-driven to pick up new skills and understand the newest technology, as well as to analyse data and drive process improvement across all projects
- Acquire and keep up-to-date understanding of contract management, IT infrastructure, and licensing
Criteria required to apply:
- Degree in an IT related field or Business
- Experience of working in a fast-paced client facing role
- Strong data analytics such as Excel or other data analysis tolls: Alteryx, tableau and PowerBI
- Problem solving skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with contracts (not essential)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.