IT Security Analyst
Are you looking for a new challenge in cyber security with a leading NI based, multi-national pharma company? Are you interested in or certified in; CEH, OSCP & GIAC and keen to join a progressive and innovative culturally astute company?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to 50k
- Generous bonus scheme
- Clear career progression
- In house training & development
- Paid certifications to further enhance your skillset
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a national pharmaceuticals company as they expand their award-winning IT team in the Greater Belfast area. The IT Security Analyst will be responsible for information network security monitoring and incident response using industry leading software and techniques.
- Ideally have a degree or up to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Have a full understanding of current IT standards.
- Knowledgeable and aware of hardware & software security products.
What you'll do
- Escalate security incidents as required ensuring security related issues are remediated.
- Record and report incidents in a timely fashion, always adhering to company policy. Perform vulnerability scans and advise relevant teams for mitigation steps.
- Analyse large sets of data to discover indications of compromise.
- Keep up to date with latest security and privacy legislation and security enhancing technologies and brief colleagues as needed to enable measures to be implemented where and when necessary/desirable.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams in the strictest confidence.