As the Digital Cloud IT Security Administrator for this global analytics company, you will gain experience securing and maintaining a range of productivity and collaboration tools, and to get 'hands on' within a multi-cloud environment. My client is extending its cloud security practice and is looking for a cloud-savvy IT Security Administrator to join the team.
You must be residing in Ireland AND be an EU Citizen/ hold a current STAMP 4 Visa. Remote working throughout Ireland.
- Support Identity & Access Management (IAM) and ensure onboarding/ offboarding
- Work collaboratively on projects to design and build a range of security controls that align with best practice standards and frameworks
- Responsible for security of the productivity and collaboration tools of the function
- Experience supporting and securing business applications
- Expert level Software development experience
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management processes and practical experience with user directory technology.
- Hands-on experience within a cloud platform e.g., AWS, Azure or GCP
- Cloud engineering skills including security and disaster recovery, storage, networking, virtualization etc.
up to €53,000 - €70,000
with bonus & benefits
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.