My client, an FMCG company, is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Portadown. You will be required to work in the office from time to time but predominately work from home.
The ideal applicant will have hands-on functional configuration knowledge in SAP with Sales, Distribution and Transportation Management, as well as oversee business and systems analysis duties supporting the organisation's supply chain systems.
To maximise the value of IT expenditures, the applicant should have an analytic approach, be an outstanding communicator, and be a competent problem solver.
As a team member, you will be accountable for process mapping, design, configuration, requirements gathering, functional specification drafting, various testing activities, end user training, documentation, continual SAP maintenance, and adherence to a change management policy. This requires understanding and testing with other SAP-integrated systems.
Overall, the candidate should have a strong grasp of SAP ECC systems or SAP 4 Hanna, as well as prior experience working in a sales and distribution setting.
Benefits on offer:
-Competitive salary up to 55K
-Ability to request flexible working hours on commencement of joining
-Ability to travel to the UK and Europe (on average 3 times a year)
-Reflective remuneration package DOE (Disclosed during final stage interview)
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- An IT Business Analyst for at least 4+ years
- Must have hands-on configuration experience with SAP
- Strong business process knowledge in SAP Order to Cash processes
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and integration points between SAP, middleware, and sub-systems
- Ability to create custom queries and develop reports.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Management of compliance to Enterprise architecture, global template guidelines and product roadmap
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Ability to analyse user needs and architect complete solutions
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Learn customer business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement
- Develop documentation for systems and processes
- Interface with development team members to clearly define requested changes.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop other SAP analysts and employees at various levels of the company.
- Independently manage and deliver projects in a timely manner.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or QA Engineering roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.