VANRATH have partnered with a leading Cybersecurity company that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Engineer.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in driving the company's growth in global business, supporting new customer acquisition and growing on existing relationships.
This is a consultative sales role, the Sales Engineer will work with the sales team, prospects and customers to understand their business challenges and partner with the sales team to craft industry leading solutions to address the customer's challenges and deliver desired outcomes.
The successful candidate will work at a modern Belfast-based Office, with a mix of on-site and remote work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Sales Engineer / Technical Sales individual to join a Global company that offers routes for progression.
€50,000 + Possible bonus (negotiable) - Excellent benefits, hybrid working opportunity and more.
- Engage directly with the customer as part of the sales team, to understand their security posture, challenges and priorities to define a clear path to crafting solutions.
- Evangelise the company's cyber operations platforms and technology with customers and key stakeholders on-site, remotely and at events.
- A key part of the sales team you will be a vocal advocate for solutions that win for the customer.
- Partner with the sales teams and our ecosystem partners to develop winning proposals
- Contribute to the company's excellent in cyber security through thought-leadership, customer insights and industry expertise.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or any other related fields.
- 3-5 years' experience in IT sales engineering roles.
- Verbal Presentation Skills/negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Business Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
A recruiter can provide helpful advice and coaching guidance during your job search, such as recommending ways to improve your resume or interviewing skills. When recruiters understand your qualifications and career goals, they can help you find a job that's the right fit for you. Knowing how to work effectively with recruiters can help you use their guidance, connections and expertise to find a new job.
A current resume is a valuable tool for helping recruiters match you with the right positions. Make sure you update your resume with your current work experience and education history, including details about continuing education or professional development courses you've completed. Also, make sure the contact information on your resume is current before distributing this information to recruiters.
Similar to the way an employer asks questions to determine whether you're the right candidate for a position, you can ask a recruiter questions to evaluate whether they're the best person to help you in your job search. Ask a new recruiter about their experience in your industry and how they help candidates find work. Assess their answers to determine whether you may have a good working relationship with them. Some questions you may ask recruiters include:
How many candidates have you helped to find positions in this industry?
How do you market job candidates to potential employers?
How can I highlight my qualifications to employers?
How does your recruiting process work?