VANRATH are pleased to be working with an International managed services provider as they expand their IT Risk team. The IT Risk Analyst will help with compliance testing across multiple markets (Pharma, Asset Management, Banking, etc). The IT Risk Analyst will be responsible for information security principles such as application security, telecommunications, networking and business continuity planning.
- Review policies and procedures in relation to data privacy
- Network Security
- Performing risk and security assessments
- Documentation of control gaps
- Portfolio management
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience with information security standards
- Knowledge of risk and compliance principles
- Cyber Security related qualifications highly beneficial
- Knowledge of ISO27001 principles
- Previous experience in IT Support
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.