If you are an experienced Project Manager who can lead a team of developers, designers, and Quality Assurance Analysts while keeping good client connections and delivering projects on time, on budget, and to the highest possible standard, this position may be for you.
You will be working with one of Northern Ireland's most successful technology organisations, managing a significant volume of projects in the technology industry.
The Ideal Person
Successful applicants should have a solid grasp of working as a Project Manager in a Technical setting, business analysis concepts, excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, and be ready to begin work on the company's largest project immediately.
- 3+ year's experience as a Project Manager in a Technical environment
- PRINCE 2 certification (or experience in working with PRINCE2)
- Experience in JIRA
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- Client management
To attract the very best talent on the market, a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, including:
- A fully remote position with a hybrid option if desired
- Performance bonus of up to 10%
- Flexible working options (Core working hours)
- 28 days annual leave plus 7 company days
- Well-being programme
- 52 Protected learning hours to advance skills
- Online discounts and Employee perks scheme
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Manager roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.