Prince II IT Project Manager
Project Microsoft 365, Sharepoint implementation
VANRATH are recruiting a IT Project Manager for large Public Sector organisation in Northern Ireland. This assignment will run initially until November 2022 (with possibility of extension). The purpose of this role is to project manage the implementation of a corporate Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) in Microsoft365. This role will include coordinating others and managing all key workstreams of the project to include data migration, data classification, email management and retention and disposal.
£41,000- £46,000 DOE per annum, plus holiday pay, pension and generous benefits.
- To manage the implementation of a corporate EDRMS in line with company project management and project control procedures.
- To manage EDRMS design, testing, implementation and roll-out of the application across the organisation, ensuring that relevant supporting documentation is produced.
- To develop a communications strategy in relation to the EDRMS project and to deliver briefings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the relationships with key stakeholders ensuring that buy in is sought and retained throughout the project life cycle.
- To consult with all stakeholders and, take appropriate action to ensure their input is incorporated into the project, reporting to the project board.
- As part of the corporate wide implementation, identify and manage the migration from other systems eg departmental file shares to the Corporate EDRMS.
- Establish training needs of users and in conjunction with divisional Information Asset Champions to ensure delivery of appropriate training in the use of EDRMS and associated processes.
- Work with the Information Manager to implement information management policies and strategies including document retention and records management.
- Supplier and contract management of internal and external suppliers to include negotiation and procurement for all requirements to support project delivery.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of service area operations to support electronic document management and related business requirements.
- Coordinate the regular Project Board meetings, ensuring necessary documentation is completed and distributed.
- Develop project schedules, identifying key phases and elements and their inter-dependencies.
- Develop and maintain Risk Management Plans throughout the project.
- Prepare required project documentation and manage the successful delivery of the project, in line with corporate project management methodologies.
- Monitor budgetary performance ensuring that realistic project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects.
- Implement appropriate stakeholder liaison processes to ensure that user requirements are fully developed and incorporated within proposed solutions, over the project life cycle.
- Recommend business process changes and improvements in operations.
- Formulate and publish an effective project communications strategy.
- Ensure appropriate consideration is given to the organisation's equality duties as well as specific commitments associated with your job role.
The Ideal Person:
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 as an Electronic Document Records Management System
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in successfully managing knowledge of information management guidance and significant projects or similar projects relevant to the post - for example, project management, information management or similar.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Project or equivalent scheduling software
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector IT Project Management job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…