IT Project Delivery Manager (50-60k)
VANRATH are pleased to be working exclusively with a growing Managed Service Company who are recruiting for a number of IT Project Delivery Managers (50-60k). The company is one of the best working environments I have seen in Belfast with funky break out rooms, Virtual reality room and a great social environment. You will be joining the company at an exciting time and will be dealing with one of the largest contracts in Belfast and great growth opportunity,
As the Infrastructure IT Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible for smooth delivery of the projects, deliver to the specified scope and budget with a great emphasis on customer satisfaction. You will work heavily with the customer to plan out the projects, obtain the expectation levels and ensuring that all paperwork is competed throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Smooth delivery of projects
- Working through the full lifecycle and managing the overall plan from budgets to execution, sign off and ensuring KPI's are met along with customer satisfaction.
- Scheduling technical resources
- Lead and support the technical team
- Help build client relationships
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- Technical knowledge of Infrastructure such as VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix and Cisco
- Experienced in delivering projects on time and in budget
- Prince 2 or ITIL qualifications
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in a managed service environment would be a major plus
- Ability to translate technical knowledge to a non technical audience
- Great communication
The salary for this role would be negotiable depending on experience but would be between 50-60k depending on experience. This is genuinely one of the most reputable and exciting companies to work for in Belfast with great benefits packages and office environment.