My client is looking for a Principal Salesforce Business Analyst to join their fast-growing UK software company. The position is completely remote, and only applicants from the United Kingdom or Northern Ireland will be considered.
You will be working for a well-known global education software company that has been in operation for over 20 years. The client has offices in Australia, India, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Salesforce experience, as well as 5 years of Business Analyst experience, as well as experience in process analysis, data modelling, and detailed functional design.
You will be working for a large corporation that uses Salesforce as their CRM. The Principal Salesforce Business Analyst will collaborate with Sales and other key operational areas to identify requirements and scope where changes to systems, tools, data, and processes are needed to achieve results. You will oversee documenting requirements through use cases and user stories, from minor changes to major project deliverables.
- 5 years of Salesforce experience (Essential)
- 5 years of Business Analyst experience (Essential)
- Preferably have experience in sales.
- Ability to create user stories, as well as a strong technical background and ability to gather data requirements
- Salesforce certification
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A passion to lead, mentor and support colleagues
- Competitive Salary up to 70K
- Fully remote position
- Bonus 5%
- 31 days Annual leave
- 2 days voluntary paid leave
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Systems Analyst role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.