VANRATH are pleased to be working with an established financial services company, that are expanding their Servers Operations team within the IT department. This team provides technical support by implementing and servicing systems and applications.
- Incident Response and Service Request completion
- Providing product lifecycle management for business systems
- Infrastructure maintenance including use of Active Directory systems
- Delivering support documentation for project delivery
The Ideal Person
- Past experience using Active Directory and Windows Server
- Understanding of networking fundamentals
- Public cloud knowledge (Azure preferably)
- Past experience/ knowledge of Linux
- Experience working with ITIL framework
- 27 Holiday days (+ bank holidays)
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Company dental insurance, gym membership, etc
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.