Are you looking to take the next step and progress your career into a more Technical Lead/Managerial role? This is an amazing opportunity to take that next step in your career. Advance your career with a globally successful company that can give you a wealth of experience and training. Our Client is extremely invested in their employees and progressing their career by great exposure to a modern tech stack.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Wellbeing Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative digital solutions within the tech for good sector. They facilitate and create a variety of technical solutions in order to improve the outcome of medically advanced technology. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and team development plans over the next few years they are keen to secure the very best IT Manager and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack.
The Ideal Person
If you have knowledge and practical experience of IT Support and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of the most well renowned UK based firms:
- Minimum of 3 years in an Internal IT support and management role.
- Experience of devising and implementing a corporate IT Strategy
- Good experience of using best practice IT Service Management tools
- Strong knowledge of the administration of Microsoft Windows Exchange Server, Office 365 and hosted email, Windows Server and Windows 10 operating systems.
As an IT Manager, you will:
- Provide an ongoing and informed view of IT Strategy and proactive change management to ensure systems remain up-to-date.
- Undertake day-to-day responsibility for the external IT Hosting services
- Contribute to, and take responsibility for, aspects of the company's disaster recovery policy.
- Track expenditure in line with the IT Budget.
- Install, support and maintain the company's desktop and server operating systems
- Taking responsibility for the ongoing management of the IT estate
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.