This is a terrific opportunity to work with cutting-edge, high-performance technologies in a business setting. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior BA to enhance their career in a forward-thinking organisation. The company is based in County Tyrone and provides a completely remote role.
This role will necessitate in-depth knowledge of the sector. You should be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of business operations during the first year of work. An advantage would be expertise of a data reporting tool, user stories, scenario creation, or a scripting language.
- A solid academic history (2:1 or better in Computer Science, Business with -Computing, BSc - Information Technology or an MSc equivalent)
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to explain your placement year and what was entailed in a clear and straightforward manner
- Working experience with applications, system support, and projects is a plus
- Highly competitive remuneration and benefits package £30000
- Opportunities for career growth
- A fantastic work atmosphere with a great sense of teamwork.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project manager roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.