VANRATH are pleased to be working with one of our top clients as they expand their IT operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative IT team as an IT Infrastructure Engineer.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be a senior member of the operations team and will provide guidance to the more junior members of the team.
- Responsible for hardware maintenance
- 1st/ 2nd line support
- Responsible for Exchange/ O365 Infrastructure
- Maintenance of company server hardware and networking equipment
- Patching, implementation and scripting of server software (Linux/ Windows)
- Liaise with customers and suppliers on LAN/ WAN environments when required
- Keep up to date with IT Security practices and policies
The Ideal Person
- Worked with SAN technology
- Active directory
- Experience with VMWare
- TCP/IP and LAN technologies
- Firewall technologies
- CCNA certified (or willing to work towards)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.