VANRATH are pleased to be working with an established IT Infrastructure team in Northern Ireland as they look for a new Engineer to join their ranks. Main responsibilities will include fixing and installing hardware, application support and server maintenance.
- Providing support for network infrastructure and computer systems
- Monitoring Service Desk requests
- Active Directory infrastructure
- Exchange management
- Acting as an escalation point for troubleshooting issues
The Ideal Person
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position
- Windows Server knowledge
- Active Directory (DNS and DHCP)
- Networking experience
- Firewall appliance
- Experience with VMWare
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Infrastructure roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Mark McAdams on 028 9033 0250 in the strictest confidence.