In order to engage, inspire, and empower their clients to adopt and embed technology-enhanced, result-driven learning, my client is searching for an implementation consultant to join their team of fascinating innovation, proposition creation, and platform launch projects.
As an implementation consultant, you will collaborate with our clients throughout the whole project lifecycle. Working directly with our customers and the worldwide team, you will be in charge of setting up the technical and functional components of learning platforms.
For the greatest possible customer service, you must be an expert in using Totara and/or Moodle. As a product specialist, you will configure the system to meet customer needs in order to carry out successful implementations, playing a critical role in ensuring project completion on schedule, with high quality, and under budget.
- Conducting meetings with customers to define their needs and align the purpose and value of our platforms to meet these needs
- Accountable for collaboration with project managers and team members to ensure successful project outcomes
- Implementation projects on time and within budget
- Providing and educating our customers with best practice guidance on processes and leveraging the platform to add value to their organisation
- At least 3 years hands on experience with Moodle and/or Totara platforms within an administration, configuration, or implementation role of learning platforms
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as communicate expectations internally and externally
- Project management experience is desirable
- Salary 40-45K (Annual Review)
- Bonus 10%
- 35 Days Annual leave
- 20 days' work from anywhere outside the UK
- 52 hours Personal Learning
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Systems Analyst role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.