IT Field Services Engineer - Belfast (27k)
- Job Reference: JPR310124
- Job Title: IT Field Services Engineer
- Salary: 27,055k pa
- Based: Belfast City Centre - on site
- Hours: Full time - 37.5 pw (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Contract: Temp - ongoing rolling contract with potential to secure permanent.
My client is currently going through a huge IT migration project, upgrading their IT hardware and software, including their network infrastructure. This is happening across their sites in Northern Ireland, but they have an urgent requirement for an IT Field Services Engineer to join their Belfast team. You'll be providing general IT and Network Support to professionals within the organisation, assisting with general IT support queries such as device issues/setup, networks, printers, logins, as well as hardware/software support and deployments. Most of this role will be on the field, visiting sites across Belfast.
What's in it for you?
- 27,055k pa
- Excellent work life balance
University/College with teams based across Northern Ireland. There are a lot of exciting IT projects happening here with lots of opportunity to gain exposure to new IT systems, cutting edge tech and some truly meaningful work.
- Strong professional IT Support experience.
- 2nd line experience, resolving tickets, using Active Directory etc.
- Excellent IT knowledge, able to troubleshoot and resolve issues across IT systems, printers, networks etc.
- Experience with providing hardware/software support for laptops, printers, mobiles etc.
- Strong communicator and positive team player.
- Driving licence and access to own car.
- SCCM experience would be great to have but not essential.
- Ideally available immediately as it's an urgent requirement.
What you'll do as an IT Field Services Engineer
- IT support of organisation's infrastructure.
- Support rollout of new hardware and systems.
- Resolve escalated tickets.
- Maintain high level of professional customer service.
- Support with onsite service requests (Resolve issues / setup devices such as laptops/printers/networks etc).
- Collaborate positively within a wider team of IT professionals.
- Work at fast pace to deliver excellent IT service.
- Travel to various sites across Belfast.
For further information on this IT Field Services Engineer vacancy, or any other IT job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact JP Rooney for a confidential chat today.