Are you an experienced IT Development Manager looking for a new permanent opportunity within a new sector? Are you interested in working with one of Northern Irelands largest Public Sector bodies in their innovative Digital & Information Directorate?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a competitive remuneration package in the range of £49,238 - £65,651.
One of the largest independent housing associations in Northern Ireland. They work hard for their customers, developing new homes that are urgently needed and delivering high quality services, while providing value for money. Their work creates sustainable, thriving neighbourhoods.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will assist with ensuring the successful delivery of Development projects throughout the organisation. Therefore, you will need;
- Proven experience leading an ICT development team
- Specialist knowledge of PowerBI and SQL Server
- Project management, Capability development & Vendor management experience
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture
As the IT Development Manager, you will:
- Shape and deliver technology-enabled change programmes that are aligned to the business, IT strategy and goals
- Maintain an ongoing assessment of the IT landscape, developing technology investment cases and roadmaps that align with business goals
- Develop and maintain an understanding of emerging and innovative technologies, and how to shape IT strategy and delivery to leverage those technologies.
- Provide leadership on Business Intelligence and deliver change derived from improved use of data.
- Manage the development of reports as required in Crystal, Excel or html formats from the MIS Active Housing and Finance systems.
- Manage the SQL Databases including creating scripts for data manipulation, data extraction and consolidation.
- Lead and coach a team of growing Technical Analysts to develop excellent capabilities
- Conduct options analyses and support technical decision-making across complex technology landscape
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.