Are you an experienced IT Contracts Manager, managing multi-million Pound IT Contracts? Do you have previous experience in a management level position, looking to further your skillsets within a new sector? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a seasoned professional to join one of NI's largest Public Sector bodies for a 6 Week Assignment, with potential for extension beyond this.
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 8b - c£54,000 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for a Shared Service centre offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will;
- Proven experience delivering IT Contracts at scale
- Previous experience handling IT Contracts up to £10 million
- Previous experience managing IT Programmes & Projects
- Have an understanding and knowledge of IT Hardware / Infrastructure
- Previous experience working at middle to senior management level dealing with the procurement, development, testing, implementation, and transition of complex and critical ICT services
As the IT Contracts Manager, you will:
- Manage the range of services within their remit in line with standards defined by BSO
- Provide support and work collaboratively with commissioners to develop HSC ICT strategy.
- Ensure that relevant HSC ICT strategy objectives are delivered and implemented.
- Implement the ICT Programme and Project strategic mandates as agreed with Programme and Infrastructure colleagues.
- Work with Head of ITS Operations to agree a commissioning plan with commissioning bodies.
- To be the responsible owner/person for all the Service Delivery functions associated with IT operations and ensure that their delivery is on time and within budget.
- To develop and ensure delivery of a set of key objectives and KPI targets for the Service Delivery functions and provide these metrics in a real time monitoring and reporting manner for the ITS Head of Operations
- Actively manage service delivery of third party suppliers and internal service teams to ensure efficient, effective and secure use of production services/systems
- Support the Head of Operations in developing and implementing an effective & robust performance monitoring system on matters relating to the ITS strategies, objectives, and targets
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Project Management & IT Specialists.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for one of my recent testimonials available on Google.
"5 stars to VANRATH and Peter Brittain!
Something that struck me was Peter's diligence to find a role that would suit my experience. Peter showed great professionalism, work ethic and we struck it off from day one on the phone with his friendly can do attitude. I would highly recommend getting in touch with Peter and VANRATH if you are looking to take that next step in your career or are looking a change!"
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.