A Belfast-based company that provides technology-driven products and services is looking for a Business Analyst due to considerable growth over the past year.
The company works with clients in global investment banks and hedge fund firms to give them advice on their market data analysis. As the position involves working with clients, ideal applicants should be excellent communicators.
You will shadow a leader for two months after joining the team, with the possibility of eventually running your own team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for interpreting regulatory documents, applying complex business rules, importing into a database based on specific criteria, applying technical solutions to problem solving, communicate with customers in the market data sector globally.
Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL and business tools
Data processing and data mapping
Communicating advice to clients
Identifying issues and analysis
Hands on analytics and application of data science
Writing SQL statements to query the data
Skills, qualifications, and knowledge required
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields)
- Effective Communication skills (both verbal and written) essential
- Strong skills in SQL, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytic and reporting skills, highly numerate with the ability to solve complex problems
- Experience in a financial organisation an advantage
Half day Friday (July- August)
25 days holidays + 10 stats
Private Medical insurance