IT Business Analyst
VANRATH are excited to be recruiting an IT Business Analyst/PM for an Internationally renowned manufacturer of specialist engineered products, This role is available due to their continued growth, the successful candidate will deliver the final stages of an ERP systems upgrade.
This is a full time post 37.5 hours per week, this role will be suited to an experienced Business Analyst who enjoys working on projects and delvering them to the highest standard.
- Strong background in Project Management, ERP system implementation or Business Analytics(systems).
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline or 5+Years experience
- Recent experience ( last 3 years) of an ERP Implementation
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS ERP product suite.
- Demonstrated project delivery to completion
- Ability to effectively communicate across all varying levels of technical expertise
- Experience presenting to key stake holders up to executive level
- Team player and prepared to work effectively within a small diverse team, helping across various IT functions if required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Glenn Roberts in the strictest confidence.